It's a New Year....

...and there is so much to look forward to. We had a great New Year's with family. Lots of food and lots of relaxing fun. Us adults stayed up til midnight to bring in the new year and the boys...well they could not resist sleepy time. After New Year's I worked on a long awaited project for my oldest son. He has been wanting me to make a mini book for him.

And so I did and he was so happy when I finished it. It really made him feel special. He carried it around with him the whole day. One of the reasons why I love this craft. :)

This mini book was made to document one of the happy times in his life. :) Like his 4th Birthday.

We spent it at an amusement park and he had such a blast! You can see how I used this acrylic arrow (Hiedi Swap) to show where my little guy is on the long steep slide.

What is a day without cake and presents! Can you tell what he was into at the age of four? LOL you guessed it! Lighting McQueen. I must admit that I love that movie too. *smiles*

I so love this picture! It means so much! Need I say more? Then I binded the pages using my Zutter. Got to love my bind it all.

Recipe:
Designer Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock: Bazzill, Close to My Heart
Accessories: Hiedi Swap (clear arrow), Acrylic Sheets cut to 8x8, Zutter - Bind it all,


Shop at: www.rizzasdesigns.etsy.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails