It's a warm winter...

That's right it's a warm winter. The weather has been so mild with warm days and lots of rain. (I am glad that it is not snow). Looks like it will be great weather when the world comes to Vancouver next month.


It will be a quick post this time as I am rather tired. Enjoy these cute little note cards.

I was at my favorite LSS last weekend looking for a special image for a dear friend who is getting married this summer. Not only am I honored to be her bride's maid but I am so excited to be the one to design and make her wedding invites. Squeeeee! So...as I was looking I saw this sweet and simple dandy lion image. I new I had to have it! (Among other things in the shop hehehe).

I took this sweet image home and started working on a small project of cute little note cards that measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches. What a great way to use up my scraps. I am also planning to put together some sample invites using this stamp. *smiles*


Recipe:
Stamp: Amuse
Designer Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Close to My Heart - Tulip & Creme Brulee
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails