Where did the first day of summer go?

Hard to believe that it is summer already! With grey clouds, rain and no sun it sure does not feel like summer, but at least it is hot outside. I guess I will just have to be patient and wait for that bright sun to come out. The kids are excited that school is almost over, the count down began about 2 weeks ago. I can't recall how many times they have asked me "mommy how many more days till school is over?" All I can do is giggle and say 15 more sleeps...then 14 more sleeps...then 13 more sleeps... Oh joys of motherhood!

Here is today's card. Enjoy!

Can you say Betty Boop! That is what I thought when I saw this stamp. I mean it is the cutest thing! I had a blast coloring this image in the Betty Boop colors.

Recipe:
Stamp: The Greeting Farm
Designer Paper: American Crafts, Basic Grey
Paper: Paper Trey white cardstock
Ink: Momento Ink, Copic Markers
Accessories: KI Company paper flower


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails