A Great Canada Day...

Happy belated Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians! I was so busy over the Stat holiday that I did not get the chance to post anything. So what did we do? We headed over to my parents and had a BBQ dinner. It was not much but at least the family was together and enjoyed the day. *smiles* I did not feel like battling the crowds so we watched the kids play outside. Hubby joined them with a game of soccer, after all it is the world cup. I love to watch them play together...I would join them, but under the circumstance, I have to be careful with everything that I do.

Here is another card or cards to share!

Thought I would make some cards that had no stamping, but to use the wonderful patterned paper that I have (cause I have loads of it, hehehe). I have been reading a lot lately on SRM stickers and how wonderful they are. So, I went on an adventure to my LSS and bought a few stickers. Here I created some banners with mounting tape to make it pop from the front of the card. I have to tell ya! These stickers are great for card makers! They make things so easy! Especially when there is not a lot of time in my busy life.

Recipe:
Stickers: SRM
Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye
Accessories: Making Memories - Epoxy buttons.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails