It's all about vampires...

Yes! I am so excited! I can't contain my fan girl for today, because I have a hot date with a vampire named Jasper...okay who am I kidding! It is all about the vampire name Edward Cullen, hehehe. I mean Jasper is cute to, but he isn't as romantic. So why all the excitement? Well tonight I am going to watch Eclipse! Tehe.

Today I stayed home with the kids since it is their first day off from school for the summer. We started the day with a bike ride in front of the house while I swept the inside of the garage (I figure I needed to get some cleaning done) Then the rest of the day watching Twilight movies. Hahahaha. Okay enough of the vampire talk. Here is today's card.

Fairies seem to be the thing with a few little girls these days. I saw this image and thought it would make a great birthday card. You can even make it a a just because card and leave the cake out of the picture.

Recipe:
Stamp: Stamping Bella
Designer Paper: American Crafts, Basic Grey
Cardstock: PaperTrey
Ink: Momento, Copic Markers
Accessories: KI Memories 3D flower, Purple Ribbon

1 comment:

Danni said...

Wonderful card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails