matron of honor...

i had a very special event to attend this past weekend

one that I could not miss

my best friend asked me months ago to be her matron of honor, and of course at first I gave her a hard time. I smiled at her and said "I would be honored to be apart of your special day as your matron of honor"

at that moment I thought about the years that we have been friends, and I thought about what our friendship really means

to laugh...to cry...to share...to go through life experiences...most of all just being there...

in preparation of the wedding we both had our toes done

then our hands

and our make-up.

i mean look at those lashes! our make-up artist Sarah did such an awesome job! she is so talented!

then of course the ending result...a beautiful bride and her matron of honor.

i love you girl! thank you so much for being a part of your special day! you and your husband are so blessed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails