Guess What I Bought.....

I was at the store last night walking back and forth in the craft section debating whether or not I should buy a sewing machine. So I hummmmed and hawwed for about an hour and decided what the heck I should just buy it. Besides I can hem the kids and husbands clothing and most importantly use it on my scrapbooks and cards. Hehehehe. Can't forget the real use of this fun machine.

Last night after putting the kids to bed it was time for me to play. I took the sewing out of the box and prepared it for some paper fun. Here is what I came up with.

Paper: Kraft, Paper Trey Stamper's Select
DP: My Mind's Eye, SEI
Stamp: Inkado, Stamp Barn
Ink: Close to My Heart - Olive, Staz-on
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Gems

I had so much fun! There is so much I can do and look at what a little stitching can do.


Okay I am off for more fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails