Our Journey Together....


I have been wanting to make one of those acrylic albums for a while and so I finally got the chance to make one. I made a mini album showcasing the first year of me and my hubby's married life. I had a blast making this album because it brought back so many memories before the kids cam along. I have yet to add some journaling to this album. I thought I would wait till I had a quiet moment to do that. Life is busy with three little ones.

The clear album is from Pageframe designs. And all papers and embellishments except for a few are from my Scarlet Lime kit.

It was fun working with this album...I had to plan the pages a head of time because everything I did would show through on every page. The adhesives were the tricky part.

Rub ons were also used on this album to give it a more completed look.
Thank you for looking!
Supplies: PageFrame, SEI, Making Memories,KI Memories, Bo Bunny, Stazon, Stamp is from Scarlet Lime.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails