Woohooo I'm done!

I spent the last two weeks making 200 wedding invites and I am happy to say that I am done! I did have fun making them even thought it was a large task. I had helpers and I a totally appreciate the help. You know who you are. My daughter was happy to help also. I must say that she and the cuttlebug became good friends.

For this large project I used Stardream Metallic Cardstock. What fabulous paper to work with. It was easy to stamp on and the ink from Close to My Heart worked like a charm, there was no beading, no smudging, and dried very quickly. Since I had to order a large quantity I went through an online wholesaler called Anchor Paper. They were wonderful to deal with, great customer service and fast delivery. Just as they promised I received the paper within 10 days from the order date and living in Canada that is fast especially coming from the US.

This invite measure 5"x7" and has an inside pocket for the RSVP card. On the outside, I had stamped and embossed the couple's monogram and added a crystal jewel to add an accent. I love how the bamboo stamped turned out. It is a very elegant image to use on a wedding invite.

I printed the words on translucent white vellum that looked beautiful against the white shimmery cardstock and stamped the image on the cardstock and on the the vellum to give that shadow look.


I don't think a will be making cards for a week...I am all carded out. hehehe...I now would love to work on my own stuff. Scrapbook the kid's pictures so that they have something to look at when they get older.
Supplies used:Stardream Metallic Cardstock, Close to My Heart Ink - Garden Green, Olive, Stamp - Inkadoo, Vellum, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities.

1 comment:

Carol said...

What a huge undertaking! Your work is fabulous. I'm sure the Bride and Groom are singing your praises.

Related Posts with Thumbnails