Enough Hope...

I know... I know...it is really hard to keep my promise to keep my blog updated. It has been a heavy last two weeks. There are so many changes going on right now that it is taking a lot my time. I have to remember though that these changes are only the little part of the big picture. There are more things important my life like my family. A dear co-worker of mine who sits behind me says that those little things (like an untrue rumor about you) are just distractions and really we should be learning from these little things to help us grow in a positive way. Wow really deep emotional stuff. With all of that said and done, I though it is about high time that I share another creation of mine.

I totally loved working with these colors. Browns and Pinks have always been a favorite of mine. I have collected a few Close To My Heart stamps and thought I would use a stamp set for this card.When I saw this stamp set and the sayings that are on it I knew that I had to have it. "Enough sorrow to keep you human, and enough hope to make you happy" I mean talk about meaningful and very down to earth. This would make a great birthday card to give to someone or a just because card.

Recipe:Paper Accents - card & envelope set, Close to My Heart - cardstock, ink, Treasure of Life stamp set, Basic Grey designer paper, Accessories - ribbon, sewing pin, flowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is soooo gorgeous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails