Happy Canada Day!

July 1 is a time to celebrate! Not only the birthday of Canada but the end of the school year. Man was it ever busy with the hussle and bussle of year end celebrations. I also had finished a very special project for the school principal at my kids school, it was made near the end of the year that I did not have the chance to post some pictures. None the less it turned out very well and I was please with it.

Now that is it time for summer what are we ever gonna do with the kids? We will have to keep them busy so that they don't get terribly bored.

I finally had the chance to make a few cards last weekend and want to share them here.
Have you tried making a card with fabric pieces? I though I would try.

There where some fabric pieces that came with my ScarletLime kit and I was not quite sure what to do with them. I played around with the fabric pieces and this what I came up with.

I added some felt flowers, ric rac ribbon, and voila! Done. It was nice and quick. I am not sure how the fabric piece was made, but I am sure that there are many crafters out there who can sew and make something similar.

Enjoy the day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails