Another Sketch Challenge...2Sketches4You #32

Woohooo! I am just moving along...second post of the evening. This sketch is from 2Sketches4You. Laura's Sketch 32.

and here is my creation...

If you have not noticed yet... I am so in love with Basic Grey Paper. Here is another angle to show more of the crochet flower that I happily made.

Recipe:
Stamp: Elzybells
Ink: Adirondack, Close to My Heart, Copic Markers
Designer Paper: Basic Grey (of course!)
Accessories: Ribbon, Making Memories (brad), RizzasDesigns (crochet flower)

Whew... two posts...I think it is time to get back to my reading and off to bed I go.


Shop RizzaDesigns

5 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

I love it and she is adorable. Who doesn't love BG?

Laura Davis said...

Darling! I love all the detail! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Nicole Maki said...

This is adorable. I love the crocheted flower - great detail.

Leanne said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you for joining in with my Gorjuss Girls blog candy - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

cnelson said...

cute, cute, CUTE!! love it so much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails