It's Time for a Challenge at CPS


I figure it's time to participate in some challenges. I find that I can be really creative with a sketch challenge and it is really fun! This sketch is from the Card Positioning System (CPS) Blog.
And here is mine:

I've had this cute mouse image for a long time now and it is so sweet.

Here is the recipe:
Stamp: Whipper Snapper
Designer Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Adirondack, Copic Markers, Close to My Heart
Accessories: Making Memories (Brads)

I was having so much with this sketch that I thought I would try another card. Everyone loves cherries.

Have I ever mentioned that my daughter loves cherries? Oh yes she does. She always gets so excited every time I come home and there is a bag cherries in the grocery bags. I love to watch her eat them too. She takes one and savours every bite. It takes her nearly 5 minutes to eat just one cherry. I guess it really brings meaning to "life is just a bowl of cherries"

Recipe for Cherry Card:
Stamp: Basic Grey
Designer Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Close to My Heart (Cranberry), Adirondack, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon

On to the next challenge at 2 Sketches 4 You


Shop RizzasDesigns

1 comment:

Nicole Maki said...

I love the brads and polka dots on the first one and the ribbon and lace on the second one.

Beautiful work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails