Cute Stickers...

Thank you all for your praising comments. It really brings out the motivation to create. Since it is Sunday today (feeling a little lazy) I thought I would take it easy and make cards that are simple with very little or not stamping at all.

I have so many embellishments and patterned paper that I have yet to figure what to do with. I have been making a whole lot of cards lately that I have put my page layouts aside for a brief moment. So.. with that said I came across some green leafy paper and cute 3d stickers.

I looked at these stickers at first I thought I could give these stickers to my 8 year daughter she would have a blast with them, but I could not part with them (true thinking of a scrapper).

I really didn't want to put these cute stickers away and hoard them for another 6 months so I broke down opened the package and used them.

The stickers and green patterned paper came from a scrapbooking kit from Scarlet Lime. What a fabulous Club this is. The owner Christy sure has creative eye for matching papers and embellishments.

Recipe:
Designer Paper: SEI
3D Stickers: Chatterbox

Have a great day today!


Shop RizzasDesigns

1 comment:

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

hy hy,

I just love the way you made these lovely cards,espcialy the butterfly and de little bird on the hart,just adoreble1 !

With Love
Sonja

O yes,my cardblog is

http://cardsandstories.blogspot.com
would love it when you take a qiuk peak.
I`m just starting to make cards,must say I love it
xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails