Yummy Dessert...


Everybody loves dessert. Especially me. In the summer it is always relaxing to sit with kids and eat something like ice cream. Oh boy do the kids love ice cream. If I just want some peace and quite on a hot day after dinner, I serve ice cream and kids are absolutely quiet. That means they are enjoying their sweet dessert that they don't have time to talk. My DH loves his ice cream too, but he will usually wait till the kids are in bed asleep so that he can enjoy his sweet treat.


Recipe:
Stamp - A Muse (including the sentiment)
Designer Paper - Making Memories Flower Patch
Ink - Close to My Heart, Copic Markers, K & Co (journaling card)

You will notice that I have once again changed my blog background. I guess I can't make up mind! I keep finding some great backgrounds from the Template Mama. I could not believe that her backgrounds are free. Excellent stuff, you should go check it out.

I have also added some links to some blog candy on the sidebar. So if you feel like winning something go check it out!



Shop RizzasDesigns

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails